Wednesday, October 30, 2013

NUMBERED DAYS

I can't get out of my mind, yesterday's experience. my morning had been joy and prayer filled with my preacher, but just down the road, I learned a close friend had lost a loved one. I didn't know the one God took home, but my prayers go out for those who knew and loved. as always with works I post here, feel free to click share if something should move*

I must remember in God's realm
It is The Father at the helm,
and we were never meant to be...
here for all eternity.
when I hear of one who's passed,
I well remember it won't last;
My days are numbered on this earth;
I pray I leave some note of worth;
I pray I leave some legacy;
Perchance in couplets it will be.
And when I hear that Death's stole one,
I pray, my God, it's rest hard won
and granted by The Father, Son,
and Spirit we depend upon.

                             --Monty Wheeler 

1 comment:

  1. This is so beautiful Monty and i'm so sorry to hear of the loss. Blessings, Susie

    ReplyDelete